OPK newbie... CD16 + or -

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Yet another newbie, did my first one yesterday CD15 (of a typical 32days cycle)and the line was really faint and today it's darker but not as dark as the control line, would you class as a + or a - ??? :shrug:

Thankyou! :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_3502.JPG
    IMG_3502.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 71
thats stil a neg hun but doesnt look too far off pos x

Thanks!! Should I take it that its on it's way sometime in the next few days? I was worried yesterday that I might have missed it but because it's darker today then am I right in assuming that i haven't missed it and it'll come within the next few days?? thanks again xx

yuh,, i normally have a fade in,, i get bout 3 days of little lines n then i get a drker one and a pos
so yuh it looks t me like u cud get a pos maybe tomorrow or the next day
goo luck xx

Thanks everso!! Right can update my FF now :thumbup: xx

You'll soon get positive here are mine for you to compare!

Attachments

• TODAYOPK.jpg
    TODAYOPK.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 49
LOL as it turned out, according to my temps, I ovulated Thurs (the day I posted this thread and wasn't sure if it was pos or neg)on CD16, didn't find out until I was 3DPO when my temp had risen 3days in a row, showing I'd had ovulated. So obviously my faint line was actually a + blooming cheap crappy tests!! lol

Yay your close to me in cycle now :)

well, I just can't get excited now. I'm posting my chart in my journal, it just doesn't look good, I dont know whats up with it, somethings gone wrong :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->