+ OPK on CD 9 (after Chemical)- when to BD?

JessinChi

Reaction score
I am kind of confused at the moment. Last cycle (our first TTC), I had a chemical. I started bleeding 9 days ago. We got the go ahead to continue to TTC this cycle. Yesterday I started taking IC OPKS (wandflo) as I have heard that ovulation can be unpredictable after a chemical. Yesterday there was barely a second line, so I assumed O was far off (I have a fade in-out pattern). Tonight, I had an extremely strong second line, almost identical to the control line (possible sligggghtly lighter, but not really).

Here's my dilemma- my husband is currently working a 6 hours drive away. He will be home in exactly 45 hours. If we wait for him to come back, are we totally going to miss the potentially fertile period?!? There's a chance he could come back tomorrow night (in 30 hours) but it would mean him driving 6 hours after a full day of work, getting home at 1AM, and then BDing (how romantic is that?).

Edited to add: I chart my temps too, and normally have a dip the day before ovulation- my temp actually went up today! Are my hormones just out of whack?!

I am so confused- I usually ovulated on CD 13 at the EARLIEST, and my CM pattern has been a little off. I usually have a couple of days of EWCM before O, and haven't noticed any. Any input or experiences are much appreciated!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->