+OPK on CD20!!

MumtoSummerxo

Reaction score
I've been taking OV tests for 5 months now (since me and oh started trying for #2) and NEVER had a proper positive, we've been dtd on CD 13-17 each month and nothings worked then today I just thought I'd take one as I'm out of HCG tests and I've heard that OPKs can sometimes detect pregnancy (I know I'm early but im addicted to POAS!) , so I've took one and got a REALLY strong + like the test line is much stronger than the control line. Does this mean that I'm OV now? I always thought i OV around day 14! Also, how long am i likely to test + for if i am OV will we have missed our chance by the time my oh finishes work at 5!! xx

How long is your cycle normally? If you got a positive now, it is best to start BDing today and for the next few days. Sounds like it is O time!

And one your LH surge has been detected, you will ovulate in 6-48 hours, different for everyone. So plenty of time to start BDing

It really does depend on the length of your cycle. I usually get my +opk on cd20 and ovulate on cd21 or 22. I have a 33 day cycle and ovulation always occurs between cd20 and cd22 so for me that's normal xx

It really does depend on the length of your cycle. I usually get my +opk on cd20 and ovulate on cd21 or 22. I have a 33 day cycle and ovulation always occurs between cd20 and cd22 so for me that's normal xx

Me too! Just the current cycle I am on now has been a strange one. I normally O on CD21 like you, this month was CD31! My longest cycle ever

I have a 28 day cycle, I've read today on different sites that ovulating late can affect ur chances of conceiving :( I've always thought i O'd around day 14! We're gonna get baby making tonight :) I feel so silly because I must have totally missed my fertile days over the last 5 months! xx

Just thought I'd post as I'm still in shock! Well all these months of trying on CD13-16 have been a waste of time. We baby danced on 26th March CD20 (The day i had my +opk) And I got my BFP on 5th April! If it hadn't been for taking ovulation tests i may never have managed to conceive #2, Thank god i decided to take that test :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->