+ OPK on CD25???

iprayforbump

Reaction score
I normally get a +OPK on the earliest CD14 and the latest CD18. I was about to completely give up on this cycle b/c I didn't get a +OPK during my normal time. I should add I got some weird mid cycle spotting from CD19-22 on and off so I thought I was really out. I went to my doctor to check on the spotting and she told me she saw fertile mucas and that I should probably have sex today. Soo....I figured I should go try an OPK. I can't believe it was positive! Anyone normally O at a normal time only to O way later in their cycle?? Does this mean my cycle is going to be 2 weeks longer then I thought?? :shrug: Any opinions would be helpful

ur lp phase will be proberly the same.mine between ov and af is about 15 days.i ovulated very late this cycle on cd23,it was cd14 last month.:(

ur lp phase will be proberly the same.mine between ov and af is about 15 days.i ovulated very late this cycle on cd23,it was cd14 last month.:(

Huh...good to know I'm not alone here. Thanks for replying, I thought no one would. It's so strange how we can ovulate at different times each cycle. I've never O'd this late. Oh well, I guess I'll see what happens in 12 days. Good luck to you!:flower:

sometimes when u ovulate late .ie when ur cycle shifts that when people get pregnant :) x

I O'd cd 23 last cycle and I was really surprised. I thought it happened cd 14 for sure. Anyways we bd'd, but I didn't get pregnant. This cycle I'll be continuing with clomid and I hope I o earlier than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->