+ OPK, - OPK the next day?

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
has anyone ever gotten a +OPK in the afternoon one day and then when you woke up and tested gotten a -OPK? i have only been doing OPKs for a few cycles but seem to get them at least for 2 days?
we BD the day b4 + the day of + and this morning. but im just wondering if anyone else has had a short surge like that??

thats normal hun. you should only pay attention to the 1st +opk anyway. also best to test between 10am and 8pm.

:dust:

thanks! i was hoping its normal. i looked it up and one site says that the surge is normal if lasts 12-24 hours for most women. i tested that day in the AM and had a neg. then at 6pm and had a + so perhaps i should've tested AGAIN earlier than 6? lol i dunno. just happy i BD when i did!

i test at the same time each day as recommended. i would only test twice a day if i never got positives just in case surge was very short and i missed it.

sounds like you've got it covered with your timings, hope you catch that eggy! :thumbup:

yeah im thinking we :sex: at the perfect times this month. really hoping i get my :bfp: it'd be an awesome father's day gift=/ we will see.

i see that you are 3 DPO? how are you feeling about this cycle??

not sure how i feel really. i'm using a sperm donor so haven't got a hubby 'on tap' lol. i only got 1 insemination this month and although timing was perfect i have been poorly, had a coughing fit and (TMI) most of it came out again!:haha:
we'll see though, it only takes one!

not sure how i feel really. i'm using a sperm donor so haven't got a hubby 'on tap' lol. i only got 1 insemination this month and although timing was perfect i have been poorly, had a coughing fit and (TMI) most of it came out again!:haha:
we'll see though, it only takes one!

Would soft cups help?

oic. well good luck! i know how hard that can be. my hubby's sister was trying to have a baby for the longest time with her Girlfriend. and they still haven't... but i think its bc the other girl cant or something.

it must be so expensive having to get a sperm donor? ugh.

hahaha i had a coughing fit this morning right after DH left the room. damn cold!

yesss i think you should try soft cups as well. i had mine in when i coughed... so i didnt lose any..

i might have to give in and try soft cups, i just find them a bit scary! :wacko:

the cost isn't that bad, i have a private arrangement so i only pay petrol costs. just need it to hurry up and work cause premature menopause is a big possibility with me and i'm not sure how much time i have left.

oic. well as for the soft cups i was scared as well bc they are bigger than i thought but i cant even feel them! i feel tampons more.
you should try em out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->