+opk or pregnant?? need help please

P

prettynpink29

I need advice... I don't know what is going on!! I think that I ovulated around the 17th of April. But am not positive at all because 2nd month of using cbfm and never received a peak, only lows and highs. My last period was March 25th, but I spotted on and off through the whole month of April! Not like a period, just spotting.. Bought these Wondfo brand ovulation test to use with the cbfm. I decided to try one, looked positive, so tried another one... What do you guys think? pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

did u get a + opk around 17th april or were you only using cbfm? xx

I was only using cbfm. and it was high from 13th-18th, then went back to low. I had pain on left side and ewcm.. it seemed like o'd

I was only using cbfm. and it was high from 13th-18th, then went back to low. I had pain on left side and ewcm.. it seemed like o'd

I think theres a good chance you may be then :flower: fingers X. If you arent, i would use opk's along side the cbfm next month. Good luck!

thanks! but if i am not, do you think I am ovulating rite now?? I have never used this brand of opks. Is this what a positive looks like?

thanks! but if i am not, do you think I am ovulating rite now?? I have never used this brand of opks. Is this what a positive looks like?

yes they are +, i would dtd tonight just to cover yourself in case! Let us know how you get on it you test! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->