OPK, ovulation and sex times

Hopeful14

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my first time using a fertility monitor and trying to conceive without clomid. My cycles are normally 32.days but last month it was 37. I used an opk and I got the no surge detection result all week until this morning. According to my tracker, I'm supposed to ovulate today but today I received my smiley face today. I used an opk last night and did not receive a smiley face.

We had sex Thursday, Friday and Sunday morning now he's gone on travel thus morning. Is it too late?

I wouldn't say too late. Sperm can live up to 5 to 7 days. Assuming you ovulate tomorrow having had the smiley face today then you dtd 3 days ago so you aren't out completely. Good luck

I wouldn't say too late. Sperm can live up to 5 to 7 days. Assuming you ovulate tomorrow having had the smiley face today then you dtd 3 days ago so you aren't out completely. Good luck

Thanks! I thought it was 3 to 5 days for sperm so.there is hope. I've been cramping all day so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is our first time without the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->