OPK PICTURE--Leaving it to your expert eyes!

IMISSCOFFEE

Reaction score
Hey ladies--I need objective eyes. Are any of these positive??????
:shrug:
OV Pics.jpg

that last one is pretty much there i think....

i hate opk's with there not-quite-positiveness!!!

Wow...even your faint ones are pretty dark. I would say the last one is the darkest but it was really hard to pick a winner.

I wonder if it would help if you used a different sensitivity of test or maybe used the digital ones...just sayin' cause I can see why you might be confused.

The last one was from today. Maybe I will splurge and get the digital ones just to be sure. It is usually a guessing game until I get one that's darker than the control line. But I am afraid if I wait till later or tomorrow my surge will be over and the digital one wouldn't come up positive. I used FMU for this last one which they say usually is not good for detecting LH, does that work in my favor then???

The last one was from today. Maybe I will splurge and get the digital ones just to be sure. It is usually a guessing game until I get one that's darker than the control line. But I am afraid if I wait till later or tomorrow my surge will be over and the digital one wouldn't come up positive. I used FMU for this last one which they say usually is not good for detecting LH, does that work in my favor then???

Hi, i took a cheap brand today and cos the 2nd line was fainter i just assumed it was negative, but i just had a feeling i was ovulating and happened to have a clearblue digi in and took that and it came up positive, i'm def sticking to the more expensive ones, but your last line is nearly as dark, but i recommend taking a digi.

oooooh good to know. Thank you I think I will run out after all and splurge. I will update with new pics later.

I agree with EHM I did the self same thing last cycle. IC was not quite as dark as control line but backed it up with a digi and got a lovely smiley face. If the IC is near as damn it get BDing lady xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow those all have faint positive lines! I think the very last one is the darkest!

I agree with everyone else i think the last one is a positive.. arent those a pain... Ive been using the same ones and you just dont know.. uuugh

Wow, i have never had one as dark as your last one x x

Well after being out 40 bucks, that makes it pretty clear.

100_5929.jpg

I really thought you would of got a smiley face, you must be close though cos those lines have def got darker.

I would definitely do a digi...if I do get :witch: this month, I'll start off with the cheapies and go to the digi's if I have any question of whether or not its positive.

Also, how did you make that regular cool graphic in your signature block???

I would say that last one looks positive - mind you, I only ever seem to have lines at all on 3 days of my cycle and mine never even get as dark as your lightest one!!!

UPDATE: Still no smiley face ladies.....CD27 I have not ovulated this late that I know of....any suggestions for bringing on ovulation?

UPDATE: Still no smiley face ladies.....CD27 I have not ovulated this late that I know of....any suggestions for bringing on ovulation?

OMG! I can't believe it...those OPKs looked like they were so dark and getting darker.

Not sure what can help bring it on. Does Agnus Castus do that? Other than that, stress can make you Ov late so treat yourself to a relaxing day out this weekend. Yeah yeah, easier said than done when you're worrying about BD timing. lol

Good luck hunni...

YES YES YES!!!! I knew I hadn't missed it !!! Good thing me and DH BD last night just in case. Only one thing is weird about this. I know they tell you not to look at the lines inside when you eject the test, but they are definitely not positive. Two months ago when I took a digi the test line was so much darker than the control. These aren't even the same darkenss, but definitely two lines? Did that ever happen to anyone--or does it mean my test is faulty? Anyway, I don't care much---just glad to see a smiley!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Positive OPK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back