OPK Pos then bleeding two days later??

P

pickle85

Hi All

I had medical management for an MMC in June, had two normal periods since then but spotting in between, doctors have scanned me n checked bloods and all seems ok. So last week the spotting seemed to have stopped, did an OPK on the off chance on sat and was pos! (YAY!!!) so did the business obviously, and Sun, and Mon... Then late monday night i started spotting, and am still having the odd bit now. Its too early for IB, also its red rather than pink or brown, and surely it cant be early AF as I know i OV'd on Sat?? Anyone got any advise? Am i out this month??

Kim x

Hi Kim,

I have had 2 normal AF's since mmc in april. The first cycle I had 1 day of spotting this was day 17 of 28 day cycle. Then this month I knew I ov as poas and had spotting again, I had a smear test which aggrivated me and I spotted for about 3 days after this.

Dont know if this helps you. I never had any spotting mid cycle before my mc. My doctor wasnt worried about it thou, so im sure everything is fine with you perhaps BDing irrated you. Hopefully this hasnt stopped the sperm and egg meating and you will get a bfp this month. Lots of luck and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->