OPK progression.... CD8 onwards... **daily updates** UPDATE POSTIVE**

that one was fmu.. i was certain id would go darker and positve later in day but lighter!!
grrrrrr

wait another day!!!

just noticed natily your tickers... you have alittle girl too very similar age to mine :)

Oh yes so we do :) she will be 3 in February and my little boy turns 6 two days after! I'm really hoping I get my bfp soon so I don't have another baby in February! :) xx

Oh and as for your opks, I wonder why it's darker with fmu? Strange, still if you keep getting darker you must get your positive soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you every day! X

Oh and as for your opks, I wonder why it's darker with fmu? Strange, still if you keep getting darker you must get your positive soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you every day! X

Awww wow expensive month for you!! Madisons 3 in march ...
And my opks are norm light in morning and datker in evenings so no idea whats going on now!!
Hoping tommorow will be it.
Thanks for keeping me going !!:
Fx for your bfp

Wow that fmu looked so good! Gotta love how or wonderful bodies play them evil tricks on us!! Hoping for positive tomorrow for you! Have my fingers crossed for you. Hope you have still been bding!

So monitor high still and heres my fmu cheapie ...

We bedded last night just incase

I reallt dont kno anymore

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150105_070754_zps7zndme1k.jpg

I had a bad headache yestetday all day which i had last cycle around ov amd in the middle of the night in had a pinching feelin in right ovary

Hi can anyone help??

these are my recent tests cd 10 which is the top one todays is even lighter than yesterdays (the bottom one) testing same time every day.

Does it look like my ovulation has been and gone??
We dtd cd 8 and 9 is this likely to result in falling pregnant? Or too early? cd14 now and line hardly there.

Please help - any advice appreciated. x

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
The test line needs to be as dark.or darker than control, how long are your cycles? Xx

28 days. today is cd 14 and line is fainter than previous days . Isnt that around peoples normal date?

Im ok myheart..cd20 still no pos opk..lines av dissaperead but tmi iv got h
Tonnes of ewcm so not sure if i av already ovulated ??

Emma have you still not gotten a positive yet? I haven't checked in a couple days and was expecting to see that you had a positive when I got in here today.

You may have already and just missed your surge, or maybe you will get a positive tomorrow, I dont think I have ov yet either xxx

Nope belly fever :((
Sick of waiting tbh!! I too havnt been on much feeling very deflated at mo :((
Drained and sick of doing opks!!
Hard work this ttc...

Don't give up Emma, ttc can be sooo stressful can't it xxx

Don't give up Emma, ttc can be sooo stressful can't it xxx

it really can.. started to take over my life a little more than i would like...
so trying to relax a little more now..

FMU.. darkish
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150107_083238_zps9jhusnw3.jpg

monitor still high!! :dohh:

CD21 TODAY

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150107_103454_zpsospui534.jpg

Fmu top
Smu botton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back