OPK progression.... CD8 onwards... **daily updates** UPDATE POSTIVE**

:thumbup:
Okay ladies, again I used SMU and I am currently CD16 on my 28 day cycle. Please tell me I'm not losing my mind ahhaha :happydance:
opk4.jpg

hello ladies so I think I got my positive yesterday, I again used SMU and have come up with the test below, my question is how long do they stay dark after ovulation? Also how many days before your missed period have you all tested and gotten your BFP?

image1 (1).JPG

Is ur pos in them piccies as it must if dried light...none if those look pos but really close
Could just dried light....
Did u av ewcm amd any pain..??
Normally goes light aftsr a day or so..

Sarah, I thought yours was pos in the first pic you posted but the second it just looks close. Is that the same test? If so, it definitely looks like your surge is close! Keep temping hun!

AFM, I finally got a temp spike today (cd22) which would mean I O'd on cd21... after two positive OPKs on 18 and 19. Long time between the surge and O, but hey, I'll take it! Hoping temps stay high tomorrow and FF confirms O!

How long until you test for BFP, Emma?

Is ur pos in them piccies as it must if dried light...none if those look pos but really close
Could just dried light....
Did u av ewcm amd any pain..??
Normally goes light aftsr a day or so..

The first pic of CD16 is the day I got my positive. It stayed that way until it dried over night. I have had very sticky EWCM and been experiencing some cramping on my right side. The photo I poster today is a second test i took this morning on CD17. I just wanted to see what they looked like. I have my test from my first daughter two years ago "gross i know lol" and it never got as dark as the control line with her. so hoping it is happening or can happen any minute now.

Sarah, I thought yours was pos in the first pic you posted but the second it just looks close. Is that the same test? If so, it definitely looks like your surge is close! Keep temping hun!

AFM, I finally got a temp spike today (cd22) which would mean I O'd on cd21... after two positive OPKs on 18 and 19. Long time between the surge and O, but hey, I'll take it! Hoping temps stay high tomorrow and FF confirms O!

the very bottom test is today CD17, and the one just above it was yesterdays test on CD16.

the very bottom test is today CD17, and the one just above it was yesterdays test on CD16.

I STAND TO CORRECT MYSELF. I took two OPKs yesterday, the first pic which is CD16 is the positive using my SMU, today's picture, CD17, has the most recent one at the very bottom and yesterday's tests are the two above that. The OPK I took i. The afternoon yesterday was lighter than the morning test

I STAND TO CORRECT MYSELF. I took two OPKs yesterday, the first pic which is CD16 is the positive using my SMU, today's picture, CD17, has the most recent one at the very bottom and yesterday's tests are the two above that. The OPK I took i. The afternoon yesterday was lighter than the morning test

sarah with your other signs i say u have ov.. espec if there lighter tiday
did u bd just incase??

alikat sounds like you have ov... says up to 36hrs for egg to come out after first pos so sounds good.. fx hun ur temp stays up

and alikat i started a preg test thread in the forum...started getting lines...
8dpo and a line this morning but not sure yet.. take a look :hugs:

yes i did bed on CD16 but not last night on CD17. We plan to bed this morning though when he gets home :]

image.jpg

CD18 and I know it is finally positive now 😃 lol now what hahahaha

View attachment 837475

Hahaha I was the same way... trying to convince myself that my earlier tests were positive, which works until you see an actual positive. And then it's just obvious. Congrats girl! Have fun BDing :)

View attachment 837475

Hahaha I was the same way... trying to convince myself that my earlier tests were positive, which works until you see an actual positive. And then it's just obvious. Congrats girl! Have fun BDing :)

Yeah I thought they were positive but now I really know hahaga. I am not seeing much EWCM though so going to the store to buy some preseed to see if that can help the little swimmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->