OPK progression, input appreciated! (pics) UPDATE

Lollipopbop

Reaction score
I'm on CD12 and have been poas since CD8 (apart from CD10 as I sprained my ankle and was in A&E and it slipped my mind!)

This is my first month taking soy and we have been DTD every other day since CD8.

I'm pretty new to opks as I was using the CBFM then I had 2 long cycles and gave up on it so hoping this cycle is shorter and OPKs work!

Can someone tell me if my OPKs look regular for the time frame and when do you think I will O?

EDIT - So confused ladies! Just took todays OPK and it's lighter than the other days!! What does this mean? I have drank a few glasses of juice since FMU.. what do you guys think? xo

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 34
I don't know a lot about them, but they appear to be getting darker which is a good sign! Mine progressively get darker and then an almost positive the day before my positive. Good luck!

I took soy this cycle to and forget to test from cd12-cd13 but when I tested yesterday it was almost as dark as control line and got steadily lighter untill today cd15 when I have no second line. I think this is called a fade out pattern and yours could be a fade in?
I took soy cd3-7 and think I ovulated cd13/cd14.
When did u take the soy?

I don't know a lot about them, but they appear to be getting darker which is a good sign! Mine progressively get darker and then an almost positive the day before my positive. Good luck!

I hope it's a good sing, fingers fx'd! Thanks xoxo

I took soy this cycle to and forget to test from cd12-cd13 but when I tested yesterday it was almost as dark as control line and got steadily lighter untill today cd15 when I have no second line. I think this is called a fade out pattern and yours could be a fade in?
I took soy cd3-7 and think I ovulated cd13/cd14.
When did u take the soy?

I hope so! I took Soy on cd2-cd6 and I have no idea when I usually O because of my last two irregular cycles! I hope it's soon, though xoxo

Looks like you should be getting a positive in a few days! Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust

:dust:

They look like they keep getting darker. Tomorrow they will be darker and the next day they will be darker. I say you will get a positive in a few days.

They look like they keep getting darker. Tomorrow they will be darker and the next day they will be darker. I say you will get a positive in a few days.

Thanks! All your girls input has made me feel a lot better and this means I will have a regular cycle! Boo to 60+ day cycles xo

There do appear to be getting darker... But are still fairly faint and i would say in a few days also :) x

There do appear to be getting darker... But are still fairly faint and i would say in a few days also :) x

Yeah, I decided to start testing really early so I didn't miss it! I will be so happy if I O this week! xoxo

So confused ladies! Just took todays OPK and it's lighter than the other days!! What does this mean? I have drank a few glasses of juice since FMU.. what do you guys think? xo

I started Opk early too as I was unsure of my cycle and wanted to catch OV day! I think I have been doing one every day at 3-4pm for around 8 days now. There is no clear pattern at all.....the 1st there was a very clear but light line, the second a very faint line, the 3rd was barely visable.....had to hold it to the light to see anything etc etc etc.....I have not yet had a pos but hoping for it within the next week (judging by last cycle, should get it around 24th) But Im sick of POAS now and every day getting the same result :-(

Would be so much simpler if it was a clear progression.....non existent line.....to a very clear dark line when OV was happening!!!

But we cant have it simple........we are WOMEN (ggggrrrrrrrr) xxxx

I'm having the same problem but today I tried something different - I held my pee for 4 hours - normally I go every hour and have been drinking a lot of water lately so if you have lots of sticks just try holding off peeing for the next four hours and test again. My test after holding my pee was much darker than four hours prior. Hope that helps and baby dust to you!!

Thanks girls! I'm gonna hold my pee! Line has gotten darker, I panicked and didn't wait it out like the impatient girl I am! So there does seem to be some progression now.. Hope you both get some luck too! xo

ahh, they all say to hold your pee but I didnt think it would make that much difference! I will try that 2morra. The only thing is though.......I will prob forget and go to pee and then have to wait another 4 hours lol xx

You shouldnt be testing with FMU as LH takes a few hours from waking to build up in your system. I test around 4/5pm. I was looking at this website as I had not gotten a positive OPK and was surprised to find that sometimes your LH surge can last less than 24 hours and so if you only test once a day like me, you might miss it!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html

I hope that helps x

You shouldnt be testing with FMU as LH takes a few hours from waking to build up in your system. I test around 4/5pm. I was looking at this website as I had not gotten a positive OPK and was surprised to find that sometimes your LH surge can last less than 24 hours and so if you only test once a day like me, you might miss it!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html

I hope that helps x

Thanks for the info! I already pee on about 2 OPKs per day :blush: but at least now I have a valid reason! :haha:

I have been doing it every day since cd08 between 3-5 ... should I be doing it more than once, like before bed? :wacko: Why must TTC be so complicated!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->