opk question!

Court28

Reaction score
So two days ago, I got an almost positive opk, and yesterday morning I took another one and it was blatantly positive (darker than control line). I took another one that afternoon which was negative. Ive never noticed ovulation pains at all, but last night for an hour or so, I had quite bad crampy pains in lower abdomen whenever I moved. I thought maybe that was ovulation pain? If so, it would mean I ovulated 6-7 hours after positive opk. Is this possible? I always thought a positive opk indicated possible ovulation 12-36 hours later

Just so you know when you get a positive it doesnt mean that is exactly when the surge started. Chancesare your surge started between the almost positive test and when you got the positive. So when you got the positive you got it near the end of the surge. A lh surge can happen at any time during the day. That means that a surge can happen even overnight while sleeping.

I thought this may have been the case! Thanks for your reply :)

trying temping and using the OPKs i

i had a positive OPK for three days and on the fourth day i got my temp spike. so i know i ovulated on the third day-ish..

hope this helps, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->