Opk Question

Noahs mum

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I feel like this is a really stupid question but have come off the pill for 5 weeks I know it takes time to get your cycle back ect but was curious as I'm using OPKs when I first started using them they were gradually getting darker not dark enough for a positive though so I thought O was on the way then the next day same time it was so light I had to squint to see the test line lol that was 3 weeks ago and just now the same thing has happened I guess I'm asking where u where in your cycle were you??
have you ever had OPKs that have been that light??
I'm thinking my body is gearing up for O then decides no I'll make you wait lol!!!

Sorry it's stupid have to be patient but it's getting the better of me lol

A couple of things come to mind. How many times per day are you testing? You could be one of those gals who only gets a surge for a very short amount of time. So you could test in the morning, surge in the evening, and be negative the following morning. Also, a friend of mine ever got positive OPKs and is now on her 3rd pregnancy...she should took the darkest as her positive.

Hi there! This is my 3rd month, and i am temping also so I can see when I ovulate. Each month I have never had a dark positive. It has always looked "almost positive.". So maybe you are like me. Maybe we have such a short LH surge its hard to catch with the test.

Try temping and then you will know for sure and you will be better at reading your own OPK's

Attachments

• opk_april.jpg
    opk_april.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • opjk_may.jpg
    opjk_may.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies for your resposnes might go try one now I'll try post a pic on here just want to know what's happening to my body grrr silly pill lol!! I also have a cyst on my left ovary do you know if it stops you from getting your period/ovulating hmmm time for another question :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->