OPK questions???? help

kka

Metformin & Clomid
Reaction score
Hey ladies i have a question for those of you who use OPK's. When you get your + OPK how long does it last??? 1 day 2 days???? I test 2 times a day the morning and the night. i got my positive in the morning and again at night but the next day in the morning it was negative. Also im wondering if testing in your stream of pee or a cup of pee makes a difference or not. i got my two possitives using a cup and my negative testing in my stream of pee. any help or info would be great

Hey ladies i have a question for those of you who use OPK's. When you get your + OPK how long does it last??? 1 day 2 days???? I test 2 times a day the morning and the night. i got my positive in the morning and again at night but the next day in the morning it was negative. Also im wondering if testing in your stream of pee or a cup of pee makes a difference or not. i got my two possitives using a cup and my negative testing in my stream of pee. any help or info would be great

Usually I get a positive for 2 days, but i've had a positive only last a day before, i even had one last for 4 days one month. And then another positive a week after that. Stream testing could be wrong, you might not have gotten the test as wet, or held it long enough under the pee. Thats why I always use a dixie cup and hold for 5-10 seconds.

Peeonastick.com says that having a positive for 3 or more days is normal, but i'm not sure about any longer. Right now I'm going on day 5 of positive opks. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->