OPK series...which one is positive? Please have a look

4boys1girl

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering your opinions on these OPKs. Pleazse help, if you can. The last one is today, CD 25, and I know it is neg, but what about the others? which one is the "true" positive, bc they all look the some to me :shrug:
Thanks in advance for your help :flower:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• IMG_003640.jpg
    IMG_003640.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 66
It looks like your surge was on day 21...at least that one looks the darkest to me.

Thanks all. so far I have had several say 19. either way i still could have O'd on the 21st, right?

Cd 19 is positive for me
I think you O'd CD 21.

Maybe I'm crazy, but to me CD 23 looks the strongest? But I guess I don't match the consensus so maybe its just my eyes! :p

Maybe I'm crazy, but to me CD 23 looks the strongest? But I guess I don't match the consensus so maybe its just my eyes! :p

POCO... you aren't the first who suggested 23 looks strongest. I thank you for your input!!
:dust:

just a note...the 23 test does have a small dent in it, right where the line is. don't know if you can tell from pic. but i not sure if the dent is making it 'look' darker, if if it actually is darker.

I vote 19!!

Although this is why I despise CVS brand (looks like CVS to me??). I can never quite tell which day is positive. I hope you don't need to use them next month, but if you do I think these work much better and are cheaper!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290519437201&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Although I saw on your siggy that you've conceived 4 times before! I don't think you need my advice!! Haha. Good luck!

Although I saw on your siggy that you've conceived 4 times before! I don't think you need my advice!! Haha. Good luck!

lol. thanks. I have 4 children but was never 'trying' for any of them. i mc in july, so since then i have been ttc. temps, charting, opks...its all new to me. these are from wal-greens, but probably the same thing. i think all store brands are the same. next cycle i will go back to IC, they arent as sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->