OPK showed ovulation early? Taking Lydia Pinkham

melewen

Reaction score
I usually temp and O on CD18 with +OPKs on maybe CD16 or 17. This month I didn't want to stress so much so I haven't been temping regularly. I've been taking Lydia pinkham though! I was surprised to get a +OPK at CD15 and assume I o'd on CD16, which was yesterday. Today, CD17, I've been super dry, just a bit of creamy CM and totally negative OPKs. I can feel my cyst too which usually happens after O. My question, I guess, is if any of you have taken Lydia Pinkham and actually o'd early on it. And second, if you've gotten +OPKs and temps showed you O'ing more than one or two days later?

Hi. I started Lydia Pinkham like 5 days ago because that's when I was able to buy it. I usually O around cd19, today is cd13 and my clear blue fertility monitory gave me a peak and I have tons of ewcm. I'm a little bummed because we BD'ed on Sunday but my husband went out of town on Monday and won't be back until Thursday night. I think I'm out this cycle. I'm so sad. We've been ttc #2 for about 2 1/2 to 3 years. Had a miscarriage in 2015 and two in 2016, doctors ran tests and tell me everything is fine. We are both 40. Was really hoping to get a bfp this cycle.

Good luck to you! I'm 10dpo today and my OPKs are fairly dark in the morning but like not even there in the afternoon so I figure I'm out :( And I still don't REALLY know when I ovulated, because I didn't chart very well. Here's hoping we both get our BFPs soon :)

Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! I'm also on fertility friend and posted there but didn't find anyone that had tried Lydia Pinkham!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->