Opk tests possitve help?

N

Nanninoo

Ok I need some help these opk's are from yesterday cd 17 and what I thought was possitive and today they are negative but my cbfm didn't pick up my peak even though I had possitive opk's yesterday so I'm totally confused now are these possitive opks's and if so why didn't my cbfm not peak it's just been giving me high readings from cd12 until today cd 18 :wacko: any advice would be much appreciated as I was certain I would of got my peak on cbfm this morning but I didn't :nope: x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi!

I'm in a similar situation in that over the fast 5 days mine have changed from negative to positive to negative to positive to negative again. Then this morning I was back to positive.

I've posted a query about this and the advice has been that it sounds like i keep gearing up to O but then it decides not to. Then the next day it gears up again then again decides not to.

I'm not convinced that your OPKS are positive, although the one about 3pm looks like it's well on its way so just try and hang in there and keep testing.

I've ordered a CBFM so I'm hoping that they give me a bit more guidance cuz like u I feel lost and frustrated with it!

Good luck, hope u get results tomorrow! X

I'm pritty sure it's a positive on the opk's only because the line was the same darkness as the control line which says is a positive and I've had a lot of cramping pains today that I normally get a day or so after ovulation so I'm a little confused to why the cbfm didn't pick my peak up all I can presume is maybe it missed my surge because it was quick? Here's some more pics tried to get the light abit better and close up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
That's a much better picture, yeah the 3pm ones positive! The surge can be fast so yes perhaps it just missed it. I wouldn't worry too much cuz the test and your cramps pretty much show u ovulated. It's all so stressful isn't it! Why can't it just be simple. Good luck anyway, keep us posted x

That's a much better picture, yeah the 3pm ones positive! The surge can be fast so yes perhaps it just missed it. I wouldn't worry too much cuz the test and your cramps pretty much show u ovulated. It's all so stressful isn't it! Why can't it just be simple. Good luck anyway, keep us posted x

Thanks hun I know it is blimming stressful lol I wanted to throw my cbfm out of the window today but I'm just guessing it missed my surge as i didn't get it until the afternoon and the morning pee didn't pick it up maybe....the pics don't do it any justice unfortunately camera is rubbish :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->