+ opk today but no ewcm?? Help!!

RealRuby

Reaction score
Hi,
For the last 3 days i have had ewcm and negative opk but today i got a positive but my cm is now just watery.. When do you think i'll ovulate?? Confused.. I hate opk's lol!!

you should ovulate anytime from 12-48 hours after a + OPK...

you may still have EWCM up there by your cervix which is what you need :winkwink:

It may sound silly and could just be coincidental, but yesterday I had like no cm at all but thought I should be ovulating, I drank some grapefruit juice and a couple of hours later I actually had some ewcm, just a little bit. Its possible it was just a coincidence but couldn't hurt to try! GL!

you should ovulate anytime from 12-48 hours after a + OPK...

you may still have EWCM up there by your cervix which is what you need :winkwink:

Hi thanks.. I just been to pee n there's still some there lol!! It was watery earlier,i'ma happy bunny again :happydance:

It may sound silly and could just be coincidental, but yesterday I had like no cm at all but thought I should be ovulating, I drank some grapefruit juice and a couple of hours later I actually had some ewcm, just a little bit. Its possible it was just a coincidence but couldn't hurt to try! GL!

Yeah.. I've just read about the grapefruit juice thing,i'll definately be stocking up for my next cycle,with a bit of luck i won't have to :D

Make sure you go get jiggy with it loads now then hun! Lol, incidently I've been taking epo, cugh medicine and grapefruit juice this cycle but so far all I've got is creamy cm....the grapefruit juice thing is worth a shot though! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->