+OPK today - when is most fertile day?

Angelic

Reaction score
I've had my + OPK today. When should I expect my most fertile day - today or tomorrow?

Thanks x

i'd like to know this too! i got postaive opt today aswell xx

Hey with ov pending this is all your most fertile time. once you see positive OPK you should bd every day.

I think it's today and 2 days after. BD every day, cos the surge of hormone releases the the egg up to 36 hours after it peaks xx

I know that's the best thing to do but my DH can't manage every day even near OV time bless him so I just wondered when would be best. We dtd friday morning and hopefully again today but yesterday morning wasn't very productive :blush:

Thanks

:dust:

In that case, I would bd today and the day after tomorrow to maximise your chances. Sperm can live for a couple of days in your body :spermy: so your 36 hours should be covered this way. Good luck!!!! (and have fun!)

If you make sure to BD every other day you will be covered - so if you BD Friday then today should be good. Good luck :thumbup:

We DTD every other day up up until I got my +ve on opk then I think we DTD the day of the +ve and for 3 days after. I think we also DTD the day before +ve opk! GL!!!!! FX'd!!!

xx

We DTD every other day up up until I got my +ve on opk then I think we DTD the day of the +ve and for 3 days after. I think we also DTD the day before +ve opk! GL!!!!! FX'd!!!

xx

Congratulations!! :hugs:

I'm not sure when the most fertile day is, but I concieved my son THE SAME DAY I got a positive on an OPK, so you're definately fertile today!

i had +ve OPK yesterday but neg today. DTD yesterday and today, maybe later and prob tomorrow.. this be ok?? worried that ov has now gone and i only DTD on the day of the pos not before.. oops!

Maz, if you BD'd on OV day, you should be fine. Good luck!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->