+OPK very late ? Whats going on?

3rdtimearound

2 girls expecting our 3rd
Reaction score
Ok here are all my test top 3 are HPT - 1 - yesterday FMU, 2 - Yesterday evening 3- Today FMU - 4 OPK - 9.45am - 5 - 12.30pm.
https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/j9wilde/test002.jpg
https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/j9wilde/test001.jpg
Does the last OPK look positive to you ?

Gggrrr can't believe i'm only just Oving now I was hoping I was 8 dpo :cry:

Posted this in another thread but wanted opinions .... whats going on - my charts below too.

Thank you x

The last one is definitely positive. Did you get a surge earlier in your cycle too? Like around the time you were supposed to ovulate? It's possible you are ovulating late but I've also seen positive OPKs when someone is pregnant and it can happen before you get a positive HPT.

Sending lots of :dust: to you!

The last one is definitely positive. Did you get a surge earlier in your cycle too? Like around the time you were supposed to ovulate? It's possible you are ovulating late but I've also seen positive OPKs when someone is pregnant and it can happen before you get a positive HPT.

:thumbup: I would LOVE that to be the case - I've already done a whole week of the TWW and i'm not looking forward to starting it again :coffee:

:thumbup: I would LOVE that to be the case - I've already done a whole week of the TWW and i'm not looking forward to starting it again :coffee:

I know how you feel. I'm in the TWW and hoping this is the month because I do not want to go through another one. Hopefully that is the case! Let us know what happens! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->