OPK Virgin... Confused!

amyleigh89

Bun No.2 in the oven.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I need a little bit of guidance from someone a little more experienced in OPKs than me.

I was due to ovulate yesterday although having my mirena removed only a month a go I'm not sure how regular my cycle will be.

I woke up with EWCM so figured I must be nearly there. Naughtily bought some OPKs (hubby isn't keen on overly planning - but I just wanted an idea of what was actually going on) and took 2 yesterday and one today. None have been totally positive but the lines are decreasing in strength. Could I have ovulated early do you think? Or does line strength not really have a direct link to ovulation. The test leaflet basically says its either positive or negative... No in between like Pregnancy tests.

I'm confused! We BD Friday so maybe what I thought was EWCM could just be leftovers (yuk sorry TMI).

And advice would be much appreciated :) xx

Hiya hun well ive only been doin opks this time I had my implant out 16th jan an thought I would use opks to see if my body would get bk to normal and I started them on cd13 with only very faint test line which I heard is negative so I kept doin them and on cd 18 a got a very very dark test line so if I was u I would keep doin them until u get a positive and dont do them with first mornin pee do them between 10am and 8pm they say best time is 2pm an try not to drink loads before hand an hold ur wee in for at least 2 hours thats the hard part! Lol keep updating how u get on gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->