OPK when due on!

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hey girls,

So this is month 8 ttc #2 and this month we wanted to be more relaxed so have not used OPKs etc. I normally have a 26 day cycle with a day or two of spotting beforehand. Today is cd27 and I have not started spotting yet but instead have had a glob of yellowy clear cm (normally dry before AF) but I have been having AF type pains. I have got no htps in the house so thought I'd take one of my OPKs I had left and got this... do you think this could mean anything as I was expecting just one line :/ but it is rather dark considering I'm due on! Thanks for any advice...

Attachments

• IMG_3792.jpg
    IMG_3792.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
An LH surge right around the time of AF isn't uncommon. OPKs really aren't much good for pregnancy testing!

hi just wanted to say a last time I got pregnant, I tested with okp around af date as no hpts. it was strong and picking up my pregnancy hormones. so go get a hpt!

I'd try a HPT! I'm 8dpo today and I took an OPK half hour ago, the test line was WAY darker than the control and that's NEVER happened to me before. Ever. I'm going to be testing with a proper hpt in a few days but GL you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->