OPK with PCOS TTC help? ( tmi?)

Shabbymom24

Reaction score
Sorry for mini book, misspelling and grammar.

Ok so I am 24, I have PCOS, was told that when i was 19. I took the Depo shot when i was 19 ( 2009) and had a period for two months, that was horrible, and then nothing for two years. My Periods returned in 2011, where I became pregnant the first time, but MC'ed before I got to my first appointment, which i hear is normal for the first to not attach right.

Ok so fast forward a few years to the now.... Me and My DF, have been TTC for about two, almost three months. I got off BC and just never had Period. I started to BBT chart the day after my bleeding stoped from being on the pill. I had readings of 96.2 to 96.8 for the first month, then my temp spiked on august first to 97.5 and has been around that range for most of the month of aug. with two major dips but went back up. SO today i took my temp and its 98.4! now 5 days ago i had spike to 98.0, then it went back down to 97.5 again til today of corse.

I have been checking my cervix too, and on the day i had 98.0 it was high, soft, open with EWCM and we BD'd the night before.

SO after that and being confused on if i had O'd or not, i bought a package of like 60 opks and 25 hpt so i can pee on them as much as i want and it wasnt that much on amazon. So the first OPK I took had two lines, the color wasn't strong enough to say +. I have taken three, and the first one had two lines and the other two had one line ( def. -) ALL FMU

and the day i took the first test would of been about two days after i had the temp spike and the EWCM. SO could that mean I O'd?

Now for the last few days i have been really tired, like falling asleep sitting up tired, and im getting sleep, Thirsty, my bbs are sore, swollen and the nips are bigger, darker and puffy? with these odd bumps on them ( tmi i kno) and I have had to pee alot more ... like once every hour or so vs 4 times a day?

I took a HPT and it was neg. but i have this app that is very good and predicting my periods, it takes a bunch of info over the past few years and finds patterns, its saying im 3 days away from AF.

Oh Also when i O in bed .... if you know what i mean, it hurt ..... like bad .... never had that happen, and when i sneeze ( since its the changing of the season i sneeze alot, i feel like a pulling ... bestway i can tell you about it, down there like it hurt for a moment and then goes away and i have never had it hurt before.)

I am use to let downs and with the one i mc a few years ago i had nothing but sore bbs which made me think i was( and that took 9 months of trying) but even my df has made comments about my bbs being bigger ( i have small boobs, like bearly bs and now im falling out the top of my biggest bras) and has said i look thicker, cuz i cant fit in my jeans like my skinny not bloated fits just right jeans ..... so i asked if it looked like i had gained some weight, and he agreed. My weight has gone down by ten lbs since we first therw the idea of a baby out there.

So im wondering did i catch the end of my surge? and if so how long should i wait to take a hpt cuz its feeling odd down there and i really havnt been looking for signs or trying to get my hopes up... or his cuz he really wants to be dad, that all he tells me.... and i have been ready for a child like on all fronts for about year before just waiting for mr right to come in my life which he has. What are your thoughts anyone in my boat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->