OPK with pic - Question

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Sorry pic is a bit blurred. I took this of an OPK which I did a couple of hours ago and it came up with a strong pink line, although not as strong as the control line. Does this mean I'm ovulating or about to?

https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3638/dscf0420zv2.th.jpg

No idea, but you have the same flooring as us ;)

Do you know what it read after 5 mins ish? I know these OPKs are supposed to be read to a max of 30 mins I think? As the line will get darker after this time.

Also, technically, the line needs to be as dark as the control to be positive. However, I had one exactly the same when I ov'd and tested with a CB digi OPK using the same pee and got a 100% positive result - so could well be positive.

Hope this helps a little ... get BD'ing anyway, that way you'll not miss it!!
:hug:

No idea, but you have the same flooring as us ;)

:rofl: sorry this just made me chuckle

Had the same effect on me!!! Is it from B&Q???

Erm, well the line came up within a couple of minutes and got stronger after about 6 or 7 mins I think. And th line was still there when I last looked (can't bloody find what I've done with it now!!!).

I'm just getting stupidly excited about it. God knows why. I can't wait for my pregnancy tests to show a line as strong!!!

think u shud see it as a pos and :sex: but keep doin the opkaswell as u might get a darker one :)

It has to be as dark as the control line at least, to be positive... (ov within 24-36 hours) but if it's close, chances are you'll get a stronger one tomorrow.. or the next day, so you might aswell start trying now!!

Good luck and baby dust!

It has to be as dark as the control line at least, to be positive... (ov within 24-36 hours) but if it's close, chances are you'll get a stronger one tomorrow.. or the next day, so you might aswell start trying now!!

Good luck and baby dust!
I agree. Good luck!!

I thought that might be the case. Well me and my husband :sex: on Friday night and last night and I plan to get him again tonight :happydance:

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try another one today, but it says don't use FMU for it so I'm just waiting till I need to go again.

Around 2-4pm is said to be the best, I tend to have a drink with my lunch, then no more peeing until I test at around 3.30pm. Hope it's darker today for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->