+ opk?

jshippie

Mum of 2!/PCOS
Reaction score
still trying to figure out if i have 2 positives or not, any help would be great! thanks ladies :flower:

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 18
They don't look positive to me since the test line isn't as dark, but close, very close. It's hard to tell, could just be the picture. Bd anyway since you are fertile now if you get a positive tomorrow.

Yeah, that second line doesn't look quite as dark as the first, but it's almost there! I've been finding that my second line never gets quite as dark as the test line, so I agree that you should get BDing now!

I agree with HolyCannoli (whose sig, by the way, makes me want to smack my screen every time I see it!) -- when my OPKs look like that, I can expect a positive OPK in the next day or two.

thanks, i feel like theyre NEVER gonna turn positive! ugh

There are negitive, but it does look like your LH surge is coming!!!... Trying testing twice a day incase you have a Short surge and of course Baby dancing now is deffo a Must :) x

I agree with HolyCannoli (whose sig, by the way, makes me want to smack my screen every time I see it!)
:haha:

They are negative, and I am thinking one of two things, your surge was in the middle of the two. And you caught it on its way up and it's way down. or your positive hasn't come yet. Test line is suppose to be the same color or darker.

I do get two positives both cd 16 & cd 17. Good Luck!! I would BD just incase it has happened, and if it hasn't it will be in the next day or two.

i just got these 2 today, im thinking theyre positive because they're alot darker than the others! but i'll keep testing & bd anyways just in case :winkwink:

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, that second line doesn't look quite as dark as the first, but it's almost there! I've been finding that my second line never gets quite as dark as the test line, so I agree that you should get BDing now!

same here! when i used opk's last year they were never darker than the control line, they were the same color as the control line when they were +. ive seen so many people + opk's be soooo much darker than the control line, but for some reason that doesnt happen to me! i know mine were def + last year (& they were not darker than the control line, but the same color as it) because i got pregnant! (sadly ended in m/c at 8weeks). def bding, thanks for your input :thumbup:

I think everyone is a little different. When I use OPKs I almost always get a line that is nearly as dark as the control (even when I am nowhere near ov) and when I do ov (which is rare for me) it is about 2x darker than the control line. But, I have PCOS and hormone imbalance. I know a lot of people say it has to be darker than the control line, but I think it has more to do with your body's normal hormone levels. So if that's as dark as you've ever seen it, I would say it's probably a +.

Good luck!

thank u! i agree, everyones hormones are different and everyone gets different results.

I think they are close enough that you should BD for the next 3 days. I normally get my first positive on CD 16 and have confirmed Ov on CD19.. So don't take it as a positive and assume you will Ov immediately. So for the next 3-4 days BD. :) Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->