+ opk?

jshippie

Mum of 2!/PCOS
Reaction score
i'm HOPING these two opk's i took today are +! these are the darkest two i've had, i have VERY irregular cycles ranging from 35-45days so i've been testing daily since cd10 and im on cd21 right now.
praying for a +! :winkwink:

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
very close. Probably tonight you'll get your surge. keep testing and BDing just in case.

Agreed, the top one is close. Maybe another day or two?

I think those are positive! if you keep testing and they get lighter again, and your temp goes up then it definitely is your positive! I'd assume it is.

If you know how long your Luteal phase is you can figure it out ince you get your period if that was in fact yout positive. then in future months you will know what to look for

I think those are positive! if you keep testing and they get lighter again, and your temp goes up then it definitely is your positive! I'd assume it is.

If you know how long your Luteal phase is you can figure it out ince you get your period if that was in fact yout positive. then in future months you will know what to look for

they did get lighter after these two...so we've been BDing every night since just in case. i dont know how long my luteal phase is because my periods are always irregular (ranging from 35-45 days), and i dont know to figure out how long my luteal phase is either :blush:

very close. Probably tonight you'll get your surge. keep testing and BDing just in case.

i think you're right! i must have had my surge overnight because the next 2 days i got negatives, we've been BDing every night since. hoping for that BFP in a few weeks :happydance:

they look pos to me x

thank you, i believe they were! :dance:
i happened to notice under your name that you're ttc#2 and have had 2 m/c's...same here. we've been ttc #2 for over a year now, had 2 m/c back to back...just saw a fertility dr last month and if i dont get pg this month they want to start me on clomid as well

they did get lighter after these two...so we've been BDing every night since just in case. i dont know how long my luteal phase is because my periods are always irregular (ranging from 35-45 days), and i dont know to figure out how long my luteal phase is either :blush:

if you calculate the number of days from your positive OPK to your period this month that can give you an idea of how long your luteal phase is. Luteal phases are consistent, even if your cycle is 35-45 days you will always ovulate the same number of days BEFORE your period. So, after a few months of using OPK's if you see that you always get almost dark OPK's exactly 13 days before your period then you will know that those OPK's are probably positive. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->