+OPK!!

lisax4156

Reaction score
Got a +OPK today! Time to BD for the next 3 nights!! I hope to get a BFP!!

Lisa

Lisa

Me too! Me too! Been ttc for 5 cycles, this one and the last month ive been temping and using opk's. I kept gettong negs last month cuz i ovulated way early, i thought i o'd early again but got negs this cycle too, and on cd 15 today and i got a pos!!!! Holy crap!!! My temps havent dropped yet, i suspect they will tom morn, but we just bd'd and are happy and ready to go for the next couple days! Good luck to you hun, heres hoping we both get bfps!!! See ya round the tww section ;)

Lisa

Me too! Me too! Been ttc for 5 cycles, this one and the last month ive been temping and using opk's. I kept gettong negs last month cuz i ovulated way early, i thought i o'd early again but got negs this cycle too, and on cd 15 today and i got a pos!!!! Holy crap!!! My temps havent dropped yet, i suspect they will tom morn, but we just bd'd and are happy and ready to go for the next couple days! Good luck to you hun, heres hoping we both get bfps!!! See ya round the tww section ;)

Hey guys! or ladies I mean lol
I am in the same boat as you two I think...I took one of those First Response O tests and you know how annoying that can be trying to figure out if the line is darker then the test line. I think it was! Also, have had some cramping and spotting today. Will be taking the clearblue OPK soon...I just feel more comfortable seeing a clear Smiley face! I am also temping for the first time this cycle...hope I am doing it correctly lol. Soo please remind me when I see a rise in Temp for a few days then it is proof that I ovulated? Anyways, Good luck ladies! Happy BDing! Wishing for all of us to get our BFPS!

Good luck Lisa!! I got my positive OPK on the 7th so we'll continue to BD too! Hope you catch the eggy!

JleStar- you will see a drastic drop in temps, then a climb. The climb should be for about 3 days, and ovulation happens during the climb. Im not sure when, but if you think that opk is pos, dont hesitate on the bd'ing!!! Good luck!

Good luck ladies!

Not necessarily looking for a drop in temp, it is the rise in temp that indicates ovulation - 3 days higher than the previous 3 days indicate that you ovulated 3 days ago!:flower:

awww no BDing last nite :( Maybe tonite... hope I haven't O'd yet.. been cramping all night and I've got some pressure... Im pretty sure Im gonna be out this month.. It's always SOMETHING when I'm Oing so we never BD when the time comes :(

lisa, why no bding last night?
hope youre ok. don't count yourself out... all you can do is try your best to do the dos
things always end up coming up when ovulation comes. very annoying.
good luck x

lisa, why no bding last night?
hope youre ok. don't count yourself out... all you can do is try your best to do the dos
things always end up coming up when ovulation comes. very annoying.
good luck x

Well we DTD but never finished...so really almost the same thing as not doing it at all! He couldn't finish..... which is weird cuz he's never done that before!! I know TMI..

I did another OPK and it was +.. It was more + than yesterday! I still have EWCM so maybe I haven't ovulated or just O'd this morning. My cervix is still soft and open.. so maybe! We're supposed to try again tonite so we'll see. I'm hoping!!

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->