OPKing problems

J

JJKCB

hi,

a bit of back ground - Im relatively new to OPKs (dispite trying for over 2 years) as my cycles where being monitored by bloods at the doctors as I'm irregular and I wasn't Oing, now the doctors say I am Oing and they wont do bloods anymore so I started OPKing last month

my cycles range from 25 to 42 days although I think 42 is an anomaly due to my lap surgery :growlmad: so more like 25 to 37 days with an typically 5 or 7 days difference between cycles

last month I got my + on CD13 and CD14 :happydance: and had a 25 day cycle (I supposedly O'd the 2 cycles before according to doctors test and they where both 30 days long)

now im on CD20 testing from CD10 and no + OPK yet (they have all been pretty much completely white) and im starting to get worried im not ovulating, I missed testing on CD12 :dohh: but surely I would at least see a fade if I O'd then

anyone have any experience of this?

do you think I missed it or im having a longer than standard gap between cycles or than its just not happening?

Sounds like you haven't ovulated. Unless you are going to later on which can happen. I'd keep testing and if you get no positive then go to your doctors and explain xx

If you can sometimes have short cycles (like myself) you can ovulate as early as cd8 (again like myself) I'd test from as soon as you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->