Opk's and ovulation...

Wanttobemummy

Reaction score
So I'm not actually TTC at the moment (see past threads!) but I'm trying to pinpoint my ovulation as my periods have come back and I want to check I am ovulating!

I did an opk yesterday and got a negative (but there was a medium strength second line). I did another today and it was completely negative... Yet I've just had ovulation pain on my left side.

So my question is, can you ovulate and have a negative opk? I think I'm between CD11-14.

Thanks x

I suppose yeah Hun because you could have missed your lh surge I test 4 times a day with opks and all the time only one of them will b positive the rest will be negative so yeah it is poss !!! If you check your cm aswell that will help !!! & cp !!!!

How come your not ttc anymore hun x x

Ooo thank you :) I knew you could miss it but I didnt realise that people only it one pos in 4 in the same day! Well you learn something new everyday!!

Basically I found out my partner was texting another woman. Initially I thought hed slept with her so I walked out the moment I found out. Then it's come to light that it was just a few texts, I'm still not happy about it, so we've stopped TTC until we're sure that this is what we want (he maintains it is but I want a stable foundation for baby).

For now I'm just focussing on seeing if I am ovulating so if we start ttc'ing then i'll know everything is in working order.

Thanks for your help hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->