opks confuse me.com

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started doing opks this cycle. I bought I.C from ebay and they say to test with SMU - so thats what I have been doing.

Almost each morning I get 2 equally faint lines. Is that something wrong with them? Or with me? Ive done them for about 15 days and offen had this.

Ive tried doing them on an afternoon, but only the odd one or two here and there and they are negative on a afternoon, even after holding wee etc...

Ive been taking temps and they havent gone up yet, so i know i still havent O'ed yet. Im on CD28 of irregular periods which can be about 30-49 days long.

To be honest i think i wont Ovulate x

Hi! I'm not terribly familiar with OPK's as I just started doing them this month. I've used 1 haphazardly in November and December - one of which came up neg and the other positive. This month I ordered some from amazon along with my preseed and had a few left over from the dollar store. From what I gather on the instructions (yours might be different). Faint lines = negative LH surge. I know the process can be frustrating, but I think you should keep testing until you get a positive. I've read the best times to test are between 11am -3pm then again 5 pm - 10 pm. If you have enough test and it won't cause too much financial stress I say try testing a little later in the evening to see if that helps. I hope you get a positive soon!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->