opk's HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMMYALLY08

Reaction score
hey ladies well this is my first month of using opk's. I have 28 day cycle and we have been trying for almost 2 years, with 3mc's and an ectopic(still got tubes treated with methotrexate injections) so as you can imagine im at the point now where i will try anything, so... I got a pos on a opk on sat late morning(the test line was alot darker than the control line) we bed wed, thur, friday and sat, so then i done another opk on sunday, late morning and it was positive aswell,(the exact same as sat's test) so what does that meen? whas i ov sat or sunday? we didnt bed on sun as hubby felt a little under pressure he said(poor soul) so we decided to leave sunday and bed again today? do u think i have covered it?? arrgg this drives me mad, well thanks for reading
xxxxx

I think youve defo covered it. :haha:

As for the pos opks :shrug: im in the same boat therefore have no advice only :hugs:

:dust: to you xxx

hey thanks that made me relax a bit for now, just have to try not think about it for the 2ww. xx

hi there this is my first time using opks not sure if this will help but ive read that you count from the first positive opk and you will usually ovulate between 24 and 48 hours and the little swimers can live for upto 5days so i think you will have deffo covered it .
wish you all the best ttc

Yep, I definitely think you have it covered! :winkwink:

I've been using OPKs for a while (to establish ovulation, since temping really didn't work for me) and I've read that you just count the first positive OPK. So, you second positive OPK test is a reaffirmation of yoru first. Basically, I wouldn't even test again after your first positive OPK because it can get confusing.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"