OPK's.....one positive and the other negative!!????....help!!

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Gals,

Just taken a Clear Blue digital OPK and it came up with a nice smiley face!!....thought i'd check one of the cheap ones i bought of the internet....and that one was negative !! ( well very faint line....which the packet says means negative )

I did this because i have tried the cheap ones previous and never seem to show positive

What d'you reckon??xx

i read a review article somewhere which showed that first response opks are the most reliable. not sure about the 2 u have used:shrug:

I used Clear Blue last month....FF reckoned I had O'd 2 days before !!!....Confusing or what !!

my clear blue smileys showed positive day before temp showed ovulation. Cheap ones I used to use always showed positive too though but found they were more faffing about to use. smileys are so much easier! I never keep testing after that first + either.

Jo x

so do i go with the clear blue or cheap ones??

i'd go with clear blue, you dont' need to analyse them its yes or no!

Guess its time to bd! Good luck this month !!

xx

Thanks chic....you too xx...its a Jan 4th test so fx

i've not used much....but never had a + on the cheapies !! My bloody OH has gone xmas shopping !!....wish he'd hurry home !!!!

i have some ic and they show a + and then go to - i find with the first response ones here they aren't as good as my ic. this month i thought i would use both just to compare there outcomes.

if it doesn't work this month then i will try the clear blue digi, they are ment to be very reliable.

good luck fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"