OPKs

Dwrgi

Reaction score
Hi there Everybody!

I just wondered whether anybody could recommend an ovulation predictor kit, as the thin paper strips I have been using from Amazon are useless!

Thanks, in advance, and lots and lots of :dust: to you all!
Ax
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I found the amazon ones ok (line is never darker than the control one mind you) - but if you have the money have a go at the clear blue digital ones - its nice to see the smiley face! I'm using both - I get the smiley face on the CB when I get a faint line on the amazon cheapies :)

i find the clearblue digital smiley test are great, as then you dont have to guess if the line is dark enough as it just does it for you. with the internet cheapies sometimes you dont know if something was a positive until they start to fade and then it could be too late (some of them the 2nd line dont go really dark).
in canada they are expensive, $55 for a 7 pack. but in the uk they have 21 in a pack for the same price so I got off ebay and had shipped. thats still a lot more than the internet ones but I really like them. the 21 pack lasted me 3 months.
good luck!

I found the amazon ones ok (line is never darker than the control one mind you) - but if you have the money have a go at the clear blue digital ones - its nice to see the smiley face! I'm using both - I get the smiley face on the CB when I get a faint line on the amazon cheapies :)

Thanks for this-I am definitely going to give the CB ones a go. I have only had one faint line on the thin Amazon strips, and that was in the evening. In the morning, it didn't show anything, so I was getting quite discouraged. I'm defo going to follow your advice!
Thanks
Lots and lots of :dust: to you.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i find the clearblue digital smiley test are great, as then you dont have to guess if the line is dark enough as it just does it for you. with the internet cheapies sometimes you dont know if something was a positive until they start to fade and then it could be too late (some of them the 2nd line dont go really dark).
in canada they are expensive, $55 for a 7 pack. but in the uk they have 21 in a pack for the same price so I got off ebay and had shipped. thats still a lot more than the internet ones but I really like them. the 21 pack lasted me 3 months.
good luck!

Thank you-yes, you've persuaded me-the CB ones are the only way to go. I just don't trust the paper strip ones, so I'm going to get my purse out.

That is a ridiculous price in Canada-TTC is soooooooo expensive! (But will be worth it in the end!).
Thanks and lots of :hugs::hugs: and :dust: to you.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->