Orange jelly like discharge at 10 weeks with twins

shirlls

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks with twins and had a successful scan last week with both babies measuring the same and all was ok :thumbup: .

I had some light cramping with brown discharge up until a week ago, but tonight something happened which has freaked me out a bit.

I've had dull cramps and what feels like stretching pains all day. (Sorry for the tmi here) Tonight I went to the loo and on my pants was a tiny (approx 0.25cm) blob of orange jelly discharge with a hint of yellow through it.

Does anyone know what this could be?

I've not heard of anything like this before, sorry I'm not much help. Could you maybe call the early pregnancy unit for some advice?

I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

I've not heard of anything like this before, sorry I'm not much help. Could you maybe call the early pregnancy unit for some advice?

I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Thanks :flower: . I am going to phone my early pregnancy unit tomorrow morning and speak to them xx

Good luck, with any luck they might tell you to pop in for a scan :)

hi sweets i could be nothing to worrie about. but just ring ep and havey at chat to them. it is very common to have some bleeds in twin pegancy. try not to stress to much hun. xxxx

Hmmm...I'd go in and request a scan. Do you have an ER that you can get to?

My local ER is useless so I am going to need to just wait and speak to epau tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->