Orange Marks All Over Ittis :(

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Why is this??! They are the only nappies i own that this is happening to :cry:

The staining is pretty bad. I think it might be mould spots? Is that right?

What can I do? Im honestly considering selling all my ittis as they will all end up ruined.

Heeellllp :nope:

Mine have a few marks, and when I bought them preloved they were spotless so it must be fixable somehow. But to be honest, they hold pee and poo so I don't expect them to stay perfect.

But I don't plan on selling mine on so I don't mind if they are stained. Plus noone sees the inside bit but me. So Lily's bum still looks cute!

Will stalk this thread though to see if there is an easy solution.

:flower:

Not sure but someone has stolen the sun so theres not a lot I can do for now :nope:.

can the mould 'spread'? I just dont get it :shrug: I wash them the exact same way I do all my other nappies and its only the ittis it happens to!

if it is mould, then yes, I think it can 'spread' but it depends on the conditions it likes.

i reckon a good dose of sun might help - i'll get the fan out and see what we can do about those clouds :wink:

if it is mould, then yes, I think it can 'spread' but it depends on the conditions it likes.

i reckon a good dose of sun might help - i'll get the fan out and see what we can do about those clouds :wink:

:haha:

Its really getting me down. What should I do? should I chuck them in on a 60 degree rinse or something then stick on the line? x

this happened to one of mine i just put in in the sun and it is fine now it happend on one of my BB as well it was not really sunny just day light did the job for me hope it helps xx

:haha:

Its really getting me down. What should I do? should I chuck them in on a 60 degree rinse or something then stick on the line? x

yes do that get them in the light and see if it helps x

What do the marks look like? Some babies will get orange or even pinkish stains on nappies, it's just thier urine reacting with the cloth. if you haven't got mold in other nappies i doubt it's mold. Do you have a photo of them?

are you hanging them out on the line? could it be curious bumblebees inadvertently leaving pollen on them?

The marks washed out. I asked itti about it on FB and they mentioned that it could be urine reacting with the material. Thanks for the replies. Its a relief they're gone! :flower:

lol we've had so many bee's leave pollen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->