Orange/pinkish discharge?

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
Went to pee this morning and wiped and there was orange/pinkish discharge on the tp.My heart dropped. I wiped a few more times and it was still there. No cramping or anything. We dtd twice yesterday, do you think that could be why? I'm 6+5 today and really hoping that's all it is. I want to call the Dr., but it's Sunday. I've decided that I'm not going to the ER unless it gets bad.

Anyone have similar experiences? I've read it could also be symptoms of a UTI.

Discharge is still there but not as much. Still the same color. I'd describe it as a peach color. Anyone?

I get the pink tinged discharge.. I have a scan tomorrow I'm 8+4. Xx

Thanks for the reply! I hope your scan goes well, sammie! I just wiped and it was clean, though still just a small touch of tint when I put a little tp up there to check (TMI sorry!). I think it was probably from dtd twice yesterday, but I will still keep an eye on it and phone the Dr. tomorrow anyway, regardless of whether or not it starts up again. I'd rather be safe than sorry in case it is some sort of infection or something!

Probably from dd.. Mines happened twice now. Scary I no. I'll update you tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->