Organic Childrenswear!?

B

Bekkiboo

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know where I can buy organic clothing for my children without it costing me an arm and a leg?

I'm shocked at some of the price tags on these clothes but I really want to get the best for my sweethearts! How can I do this without having to declare bankruptcy?? x x

I really dont know sorry. The only thing i can suggest is ebay maybe, but then you dont know what cleaning products have been previously used on it.

I hope you find a solution xxx

Hmm I think I read somewhere that Primark have some organic children's clothes and H&M too. Not sure how fair trade the clothes would be at that kind of price though!

And GAP have organic things, I got a couple of thing for Ryan from there! x

There's a shop local to me that does organic clothes, they also sell online www.bebeco.co.uk The prices are a bit much for me but who knows :D

I need jim jams for the boys, will check out Gap thank you hun x

Babipur have dome organic bits in their sale at the mo donno if they have the right sizes in stock etc

Everywhere I look they seem to stop at a certain age and never seem to sell much of a range of things for 6 and 8 year olds! x

I usually look in the clearance and sale bits at places like FYP, babipur, most places that sell nappies really. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->