organic products

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
what organic products do u use on lo i'll hold my hands up ive used johnsons up untill now but have been researching n now i think theres so much in it i dont think babys need can anyone recommend something better

I use https://www.boots.com/en/Litlle-Me-Organics-Sleepy-Head-Bath-Milk-300ml_641661/ their bath stuff and body cream.

Your right about johnsons, full of horrid stuff we had loads of their products and I didn't realise what was in them till i reserched it and then gave it all away for free as I didnt want to use it on Avalon. Then i bought this stuff and it's lovely and also we use mothercare eco wipes if the cloth ones are all dirty or shes has done a really really bad poop hehe!

i brought that bath soak yesterday to use a tiny bit in my wipe solution got it in tesco n thats all they did :(
also has anyone used pure potions organic lavender nappy balm

I like either Waitrose's own range of baby products, or Organic Babies by The Green People (available online), Nature's Recipe (available online), or Halo's & Horns :) The last one isn't organic, but it is free from SLS, parabens etc, and is quite easy to get hold of - both our local Asda and Tesco have it.

I've been using Johnson's too, just switched as we realised it was to blame for LO's dry skin and rashes. Now using Asda Little Angels Eco Baby, supposedly all natural ingredients. I'm loving it atm, and more importantly it's dirt cheap (2 for £2!!) :thumbup:

We use Little Me Organics, too, the Lavender hair & body foam or the Lavender & Dill body wash (prefer the foam as it's easy to use too much of the other one). Not a fan of Johnson's baby stuff, way before I had a baby I used to use the wipes to remove make-up but after a while I realised they made my skin sting. Then when I was pregnant my skin got a whole lot more sensitive and I developed rosacea, and have had to be so so so careful what I use (even E45 cream made my skin flare up and hurt). So I've been hyper aware of what I wash Adam in. We don't - and have never - used any sort of lotion on him, other than nappy cream only when necessary, and sunscreen (ditto).

I love the Organic Babies stuff! And on the subject of J*****s baby wipes, a visitor left an open pack upside on my dining room table. I found the pack the next day, picked it up, and where it had been open, it removed the varnish from the table!!! How do they get away with it!

i use halos and horns or aqueous cream for the boys and never had any problems with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->