organic veg

sparkle1

Reaction score
Hiya ladies
just a quick question...
ive been making my own baby purees with veg But i have not used organic veg...
Do you? Should I?
im not sure
thanks xx

I don't (well sometimes I do if it's on sale and cheaper than the other) but we don't generally buy it for ourselves so it's not something I look for when buying her things....

I buy organic for myself, so usually do. Personal choice IMO. I prefer it because they are often bigger fruit and veg and tastier, but that's just round here. I'm sure it varies area to area.

You don't have to, but our pedi recommended it for things that don't have a thick peel atleast...so like bananas were ok not organic but like an apple use organic, berries use organic, oranges it was ok not. If you didn't want to do all organic. We use mostly organic anyways so it wasn't an issue. But you don't HAVE to either way

We use a mix. We've just started a veg box scheme most of which is grown organically even if not certified so. From a scientific perspective there ate still a lot of question marks about the stated benefits of organic and there is also an issue about the environmental and social impacts of mass-producing organically. Like rafwife said it is down to personal choice. I would just get whatever looks freshest and that you can afford!

I did at first, I don't now, unless its on offer. I buy the organic jars of fruit for emergencies. Thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->