orgasmic birth?

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
has anyone read this book yet? https://www.orgasmicbirth.com/ mine came this morning, i preordered in in feburary!! ill start it later on provided i can keep my eyes open. anyone else read/reading?

Ive not read it but I did see a video of a woman doing this on youtube! Very interesting to say the least :shock: I might have to get me one of these books xx

I also have seen a snipet of this video on 20/20 or some other show here in the US. I am very interested in it, as I want to have a home birth and experience as little pain as possible...
Though I do need to get PG first. :shy:
maybe I could buy your copy off you when I finally do! :haha:

Iv seen this on youtube.

All i can say is YES PLEASE!!!!

i didnt get to make a start on it last night i was too tired to see properly lol! this third trimester reading while looking after a toddler lark isnt how i thought it would be!

Ina May Gaskin talks about Orgasmic birth in her books too... there are some pretty nice pictures. After the first experience (it was fantastic) but I cant imagine anyone having anything remotely like an orgasm.... lucky women i guess.

I saw this a couple of years ago and my first thought was "What the heck!?" but it was just before I had gotten interested in birth and my view of it was the typical what-you-see-in-movies view. If I could talk to myself back then I would probably tell myself off for being so closed minded.

I would love that. I would imagine the feelings of closeness to my newborn and husband, though, I don't feel it would be the same sexual feeling I get with just my OH, I imagine it would be very different but still good. Kind of like how I view the difference between breastfeeding my child and when my OH touches my breast. That is the kind of difference I am thinking of.

Good luck in going through it. Hope you get lots out of it.

I find this very difficult to comprehend tbh. I don't know a lot about it to start making judgments tho.

I don't think i would be comfortable to try this and it would make me feel a bit weird

Its not something you try, its something that can happen if your in a relaxed state.

When having sex and when in labour your using the same muscles and hormones and after all a orgasm is just your uterus contracting.

Its not something you try, its something that can happen if your in a relaxed state.

When having sex and when in labour your using the same muscles and hormones and after all a orgasm is just your uterus contracting.

I know for one thing im not going to be that relaxed during labour :haha:

Rmar and Lozzy21 I like your view on this topic.
It's not something you try, its something that happenes when you are relaxed.
And I agree that it would not be the same feeling as a true orgasm with your OH, but rather than feel pain, you feel pleasure. Wether that be in the phyiscal sense, or emotional that's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->