orgasmic labor??

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
https://rastafari.tv/best-kept-secret-labor-orgasmic-childbirth-natural-painkiller/

It sounds interesting enough but could I actually get to the point of climaxing? What are other people's thought and has anyone actually done this and did it work?

I know a few who have had one - some on purpose and some were totally unexpected as they didn't even know it was possible. I would think it's more common to happen in homebirth settings than in hospital due to having more privacy.

I do find birth exhilarating but I don't think I even want to try to find out if I could experience an orgasmic one.

My birthting experience was way too painful for me to even be able to enjoy it in that way. Great for those who can, though it would leave me feeling confused since that is not what I associate it with.

I couldn't enjoy my last labour one bit as it was so painful. This sounds interesting!

I'm sure it would be amazing but I just have never been in that frame of mind with my first 2 and really, unless I am going to have multiples I just don't get it..I'm usually only good for one lol.

I can't even begin to comprehend this... So not the frame of mind I'm in when I think about birth

Hahaha i would find it too awkward, besides its the last thing on my mind when im in labour. Its so painful i can't imagine even wanting to have one in that situation.

Hahaha i would find it too awkward, besides its the last thing on my mind when im in labour. Its so painful i can't imagine even wanting to have one in that situation.

Well that's the point - its not painful when you're making birth pleasurable instead. But yes agreed to the awkward part lol. Even though I'm home birthing it seems too awkward to me

I think it'd be really awkward. But that's just me!

I have been looking into this. More for the fact that I want a more relaxing experience. Plus it is more that having an orgasim can be stronger than most pain relief. So that giving birth can be more enjoyable than stressful and painful. I completely understand why most would feel uncomfortable but for me I have pooped in front of so many strange people, let alone them see all my privates I am not sure if I will be all that much more at trying to make it relaxing! For some it can be merely just sitting in a certain position, allowing baby to hit all those erogenous zones. :shrug: Who knows when it comes down to it I may just abandon it all. :rofl:

Oh I completely agree that it probably does work! You'll have to let us know if you did try this!

An orgasm is over so quickly and labour usually isn't, so I'm not sure if it would be much help to try and have one anyway?

An orgasm is over so quickly and labour usually isn't, so I'm not sure if it would be much help to try and have one anyway?

My thoughts exactly!!! I'm usually only good for one anyways!

Well the goal with orgasmic labour isn't to get there quickly ;). Oxytocin and lubrication are released the whole time, both of which are very helpful

I read about that when I was pregnant with Chloe... No idea how anybody does it though!

I had an epidural which is the only effective pain-relief in my opinion.

Kind of seems like one of those things where if it ends up being orgasmic, then that's that. But I don't think I could try to attempt to climax sexually like that while giving birth. Maybe some type of energy rush once the baby is pulled out but nothing like a true orgasm :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->