Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Jaybear5

Pregnant with baby #2
Reaction score
My AF is due 20th Jan, so if I can hold off from any more early testing I shall be waiting to do one on that date...Fingers Crossed.....:kiss:
The wait is totally killing me, already tested twice last week and both BFN....

I'll be testing the 20th or 21st. 21st is expected date for af so I could probably get accurate results on the 20th. I also tested twice last week (b/c I thought maybe I was pregnant from last cycle). Hang in there!

Im meant to be doing mine on the 23rd but going to test early lol xx

LOL...I will no doubt give in and do it on the 19th tho....Zero will power ha! x

Lol same here I did a test like 3 dpo lol I was just so exicted hehe x

lol me too....
Fingers crossed for us hun xx Have you been trying for long?

Fingers crossed for u hun, hmm Ive been trying since I was 16 on and off but Im now 26 in feb and has never worked so fingers crossed for this time, Im in a lesbian marraige and my wife had our daughter nearly 6months ago and love her tob its but I want to carry my own baby and give my daughter a bro or sis x

Good luck to you then hun...I had my son 5 years ago, but we decided at Christmas we are ready to try for another, so not been trying for very long, but fingers crossed anyway i fall quickly...x

I'm supposed to get my AF on the 20th. I'm going to try and hold off a little longer though. Which tests are you using?

I'm also testing on the 20-21st, but admit I've already done a few of the early ones that have the high sensitivity. Nothing so far, hoping for us all!! :dust:

I am using the Asda ones..You get 2 for £3.70 or something...Not sure how good they are but guess I will soon find out. Say you can test up to 4 days before Af is due.

Hi ladies - can I join you?

AF is due for me on 23rd Jan so I'll probably do my first test on 21st or 22nd! How's the 2WW going for you all? I'm doing ok so far this month but I predict next week being a bit tougher!!!

Fingers crossed for some BFPs!! xx

Hey hun good luck!! My 2WW is dragging and my mind is slowly turning to mush with all the symptom spotting and what if's going round in it lol...
Fingers crossed these next few days go VERY quickly and we all get BFP xxx

I know that feeling of mind going to mush!!! I haven't noticed any possible symptoms really, except a little bit of pressure yesterday in my lower right side. But I've noticed I've been getting this every month for about 6 months at this point in my cycle so I'm not reading anything into it at the moment. (well, admittedly there's a massive part of me that's hoping it's a sign but I'm trying to stay calm!!!)

Good luck ladies xx

I am having a few symptoms that I never or don't normally get before AF so I'm trying to see that as a positive thing, but yet I can't help thinking if I'm not pregnant why now I'm I experiencing these things?! Just weird...
So far I've had a funny tummy, backache, headaches, very swollen sore boobs, and today my eyes feel sooooo tired and I feel very stroppy and keep snapping!
Hurry up the 20th god damn it I can't wait any longer!!!!

So far I've had a funny tummy, backache, headaches, very swollen sore boobs, and today my eyes feel sooooo tired and I feel very stroppy and keep snapping!
Hurry up the 20th god damn it I can't wait any longer!!!!

I've had all these symptoms too. Not noticed them as much before this month. Gave in and tested last night using a PT that said it'd work up to 6 days pre O. It was BFN though.
Still kind of hopeful but trying not to be... Damn the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->