Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

JayBear . . . I've had achy legs too and have wondered the same (or thought I was coming down with the flu!). But I think my symptoms are gone and I feel af coming.

Mine ache in my calf area. Very strange as I haven't been exercising or doing lots of walking so that's what's made me wonder!
Hope your af stays away xx

Hi Ladies. Can I join you?
I was told to test on the 20th. But AF is not supposed to come til the 21st so I was gonna wait til the 22nd. So i might test both days (20th and 22nd.. depending on the results).
Headaches, cramps, sore boobs, last night all night tummy felt funky, hungryness.. it all sucks! Lol.
Baby dust to all.
Well wishes, xx

Ooo your symptoms sound good hun :) good luck!
I'm gonna test on the 20th and a few days later(if needed) x

hi i am actually 3 days late for AF and no show yet....i usually can tell when she will be here to the hour and 3 days late...i tested friday which was 14dpo and i usually have a 15 day LP.....i tested with $tree test and was bfn....what are my chances of still gettin my bfp???
Symptoms are:
biggest one is yeast infection and i NEVER had one in my life
heartburn/nausea bad in the morning until i eat
headaches/backaches very sore bb's on the sides
wierd stomach kinda crampy feelings
MAJOR mood swings if AF does not come by friday i will test again but what are my chances of this test being bfp and how are ur experiences with $tree tests?

i will be testing on the 20th too .. crossing my fingers for all of us!

Caved! Just did a hpt got a bfn :( but im only 11dpo and no AF so im not out yet. May test with morning urine tomorrow :)

wannabamama - those sound like promising symptoms. I have never used a cheapy test so can't advise on that. I would buy a brand test and try again.

11DPO is very early to test you aren't out yet!

As for me well i have ben having little tight pains low down this afternoon, but I think it might just be trapped wind!

I HATe the 2ww

wannabamama - those sound like promising symptoms. I have never used a cheapy test so can't advise on that. I would buy a brand test and try again.

11DPO is very early to test you aren't out yet!

As for me well i have ben having little tight pains low down this afternoon, but I think it might just be trapped wind!

I HATe the 2ww

You never know those little tight pains may turn out to be....

Good luck!

Hi, can I join you girls. My AF is due today, hasnt arrived yet. Fingers crossed. Will wait 2 more days to test. Dont know if I'll survive that long. I keep feeling AF is coming, have a backache and sore bb's, dont know if it AF signs or any chance of getting BFP!

Good Luck to all of us for BFP's.

mamof1- same here at 10dpo im gonna test again in the morning see if i can see anything. Only bought cheap ones tho

Hi, can I join you girls. My AF is due today, hasnt arrived yet. Fingers crossed. Will wait 2 more days to test. Dont know if I'll survive that long. I keep feeling AF is coming, have a backache and sore bb's, dont know if it AF signs or any chance of getting BFP!

Good Luck to all of us for BFP's.

Oooo Good luck!!

Good luck to Amy too xx

well ladies i am out :(( AF just reared her ugly head 3 days late :( :( :( on to valentines day

Hi all :thumbup:
Im gonna test 20th as well its early but I got BFP early before...! :flower: Goood luck all :hugs:

Thats bad. Good Luck for your next cycle. A valentine day baby...:thumbup:

Sorry you're out this month hun :( here's to Feb xxx

Evening campers!
I've had some cramping all day today. When I got out of the shower I noticed what I think are bigger, more visable veins on my bbs, although my DH wouldn't commit himself to whether they were different to normal...
Also felt pretty wet down there all day, like AF is coming but I can't be sure.
I'm dying to test but I've only one FRER and think I should probably try and wait until AF is due on 20th. So impatient.
Good luck to everyone over the next few days.

sorry your out hun fingers crossed for valentines day x x

oooh - lots of promising symptoms on here ladies, I feel like this could be a lucky thread!!!!!!

Sorry to hear wannabemama that AF came, it really sounded good for you. Let's hope next month is a lucky one for you x

I'm feeling really tired today and I had lots of sleep over the weekend. Also I've been having some tugging sensations on my lower right side. I've had similar symptoms at this point in my cycle before and it's come to nothing, but I can't help but wish ...

Fingers crossed ladies. Good luck for those testing in the next few days. I think I'm going to wait till Saturday or Sunday to test. AF is due on Sunday but I O'd late this cycle so I think it would be better for me to wait till then to test (if I can hold on that long!!!)

Lots of baby dust everyone :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->