Original 20th Jan testers~ We are in this together!

Stay positive hun, it's hard to I know especially after a bfn...
I feel shocking today :( everything aches and is sore, feel sicky and tired and just don't have the strength to do anything! Blahhhhh....x

Well I hope you feel better soon :) and it's Sunday so you can rest a little! Can't wait until 20th. Keep getting waves of feeling sicky today and did last night with a little heartburn. I hate the fact I'm not sure if I'm just imagining symptoms because I want them! x

I know what you mean...I keep thinking it must all be in my head, but I normally NEVER feel this way and have these symptoms before my af so I'd hate to think my body is just playing cruel tricks on me...Only 4 more days girls(if we can all hold out that long before testing) lol x

Well I caved in this morning and tested :( BFN.....Grrrr why couldn't I just have waited and now have no more tests left so gotta waste more money buying new ones! Hey ho :( xx

can i join you ladies im due af the 19th so gonna hold off till the 20-21st this month so i dont waste money on tests. Good luck to you all x x

Hi Amy welcome aboard....Wishing you lots of luck xx

im waiting to feel sickly cos i felt like that with my daughter but i dont yet. Got tugging in my tummy, going to the toilet a little more, got sore nipples and im in bed for 8pm cos im so tired. Hoping there symptoms and not just in my head x

I know, you almost feel like you must be making them up or your mind is playing tricks on you...
Good luck, lets hope this week flies by for us x

Hiya, can I join too please? AF due 23rd but the last few months I have started spotting a few days prior so I will be looking out for spotting from 20th (which will mean I am out :cry:) but if no spotting then will test Saturday!

Good luck everyone.

Oh and no symptoms here (but then I didn't have any with my daughter) so trying (and failing) to stay positive!

I tested today 7DPO BFN ( I know ! It was way early but the test was just calling my name)
My AF is due on the 24th so this is going to be a harddddd week to go trought !

Welcome to the crew :) We will get through it, hang in there! How is everyone feeling today? x Apart from sore boobs my symptoms have pretty much gone :( so am feeling a little gutted right now that it's not gonna happen for me this month....x

Hello.

Due my AF 20th too. Wanted to wait until 2morrow to test but the hubby is pushing me to test tonight!. He is going to pick up some tests soon. Im nervous!!. Had symptoms for well over a week, cramping mostly, cravings, extremely sore bbs, tiredness, bursting into tears for no apparent reason etc etc. Good luck to everyone!!

Baby dust to you testing tonight Mamof1 :dust:

Oooo good luck that sounds very good...Keep us posted if you do test, tho if I were you I'd wait till the morning ..FINGERS CROSSED for you x

Oh forgot to mention my legs have been aching, like when you come down with the flu.....Wonder if thats another sign? Hmmm

oooh I'm due to test 22nd, but will most likely test before then :haha: x

Good luck tonight :dust: x

oh couldn resist and took a test which of course was bfn :( it was a cheapy one that says i shouldn use till the day after my missed period but i hoped i mite of seen a faint line :( never mind

oh couldn resist and took a test which of course was bfn :( it was a cheapy one that says i shouldn use till the day after my missed period but i hoped i mite of seen a faint line :( never mind. My only hope is cos iv been going to the toilet all day iv watered it down

My Af is expected on January 19th. Took a test at 10 and 12 dpo Hope you get your BFP

Still time yet Amy!!! :0) I have everything crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->