• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

original hair colour kit

JB3

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Does anyone know the name of that kit that has been advertised to make your hair go back to its original colour and whether it works :thumbup:

Thanks
xx

Colour B4

It does work but the results vary from person to person as to how extreme it works.

I dyed my hair black for years and it did work to take all the colour out leaving me with light brown/blondish hair.

Few warnings/tips though:

1) It STINKS - rotten eggs kind of smell and it takes a few washes to completely get rid of
2) Rinse like crazy. It tells you in the nstructions to rinse for at least 15/20 minutes. This is really important because if you dont then the colour re-oxidises and actually comes back so you end up with the same colour you started with.
3) It can look a bit brassy when you're finished so it's worth picking up one of those shaders and toners wash out colours just to moderate the colour. Be aware though that it takes colour really easily after the treatment so you should only leave the coulour on for about 5 mins.

Hope that helps

as a hairdresser i would not recommend this product. i have had a couple of clients that have used this product and what a mess! it is very damaging, has the same effects as bleach and peroxide. please go to a salon to have a colour removed. it is a progressive process that will take time and a couple of visits. although i understand salons can be very expensive. they know what they are doing and you will recieve better results. another alternative is to grow the colour out. if you cant stand the idea of roots. recolour every 6 weeks with a semi perminant colour. as these are 10x easier to remove than a permenant colour. and to any one who has used this product, i would advise weekly conditioning treatments and avoid any harsh chemical products until hair is in better condition. hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->