Oscar Jack Simon 10.01.10

katieeandbump

Reaction score
hi girls!! i did originally post this is 3rd tri when i had just had him but completely 4got to post it on here duhhhhh so il do it again for anyone else!!

welll it was saturday the 9th of jan and i had gone to bed as normal (with quite rough nookie with oh lool) and felt completely fine... i woke up at about 3am and literally just turn over in bed and felt what i thought i had peed a lil from turning so stood up to go to the loo and it just trickled down my legs! :haha: i ran to the bathrooom and GUSHH it all came out! i heard oh laugh and he went 'take it its broke then' haha yup!! so i rung the hospital and they said to come on in even though i wasnt gettin any contractions.. but literally as i got off the phone they started coming like period pains every 1-2mins. so off we went got to hospital and was really starting to hurt now same 1-2mins but midwife said she coudnlt examine me yet as if she did she would hav to start me off even if i was not in established labour... so she sent me home

at home i got a bath and the pains were so bad now i was moaning and just couldnt get myself back out of the bath.. so by about 6 oclock i started gettin pressure in my bum and i knew it wouldnt be long... oh rung the hosiptal and they told me to take paraceatamol haha yeh right!! but oh insisted he was bringing me in because of my heart condition.

by the time i got there the pain was excruitiating... the midwife i saw 1st said to the other 'oh ive only just sent her home' and i gave her the biggest evils ever :haha:
so anyway was examined and found to be 9cm!!!! :happydance: and i could feel my body pushing alredy...

i got into the delivery rooom and i just couldnt stop pushing which was actually a very nice feeling oddly compared to the contractions! but i was bunged on gas and air and wow!! 1st time i had been drunk in 9 months !! so little Oscar was born at 9.22 weighing 6lbs15 and a half!! haha and he was so perfect!! his cord was around his neck but he was totally fine!! i had no tears or cuts so needed no stitches and to be honest the whole thing couldnt of gone any better :) my labour in total lasted 6 hours 23 mins!! and yes i was bricking one about all the complications in labour alll throught the 9 months and now i wished i hadnt! :) so anyway sorry its long tried to add pics but wont let me will try ina bit!! :D

Congratulations, it sounds like you had a perfect labour! And Oscar is gorgeous!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->