Osteeopathic centre yesterday :)

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Well, yesterday i took jacob to the osteopathic health centre, because he had had a very tramatic birth and being forceps deliverly i wanted to get him checked over and my god am i glad i did.

First we went through the pregnancy and birth and then she checked him over. First thing she said is "he's a very windy baby isnt he??" :shock: YEAH, well she said his diaphram is a bit tight hence why he gets the hiccups so much and his wind gets trapped so that needs to be worked on.

Then she checked his head and said the front is a little stiff and still 'moulded' where the forceps grabbed him so this could be causing him alot of headaches hence why he is not settling well at night and hardly sleeps. So she did a lil work on this.

She said he needs about 5 further treatments but all in all is a very happy healthy baby :yipee: She couldnt believe he was only 10 weeks as he was giggling away and shouting at her :rofl:

Anyway my god has that 1 treatment worked wonders already!! Last night we did the normal bed time routine and he went from 9pm - 3am feed at 3 went straight back done till 6 and then we got up!! BLOODY FANTASIC!!! Thats 9 hours sleep!!! He normally only sleeps about 5 hours if im lucky at night and maybe 3 hours in the day. Well this morning he went for a nap at noon and is still asleep now!!! About to go wake him. And his wind has been so much better already today only having to wind for about 10 mins after feeds normally i spend hours of his crying trying to get the wind up!!!

I hope its not just a one off. But im so so happy. Even if it is only last night i finally got a sleep!! Money well Spent. I urge anyone that has an irratiable baby or colicy baby to go see one of these people. Its SO SO SO WORTH IT!!! XXXX

Thats amazing! So glad it helped hun. Lets hope it sticks!!

Thats great news then! So pleased its worked out, and You and Jacob finally had a good nights sleep! x

I've heard this recommended by a brilliant midwife and the people that have gone have raved about it!

aw thats great news hun. i'm so happy it worked so well for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thats great news. glad its working for you hun.

That's great Ema!!! Brilliant news! x

OMG Ema thats bloody brilliant!!!

I hope it does carry on - the thought that he's having headaches etc makes me feel like crying so I cant imagine how you felt.

Big :hug: to Jacob!!

Ps - I got the card and prezzie ta hun - I've sent it to Father Christmas :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->