OT: Anyone see our amazing gymnasts last night?

DLA

1st Time Mom & lovin it!
Reaction score
Seriously so awesome! I LOVE watching gymnastics. I was so excited watching Mckayla Maroney's vault, I started cheering and Noah started clapping, cutest thing ever!

I watched it at 4 yesterday (assuming it will be the same?) And our girls were rubbish! First girl fell off the beam, Beth tweddle went on the red. (Not that I could do it better haha) if only they were as good as our boys getting bronze! X

Yes I loved it, we were rubbish but I was so impressed with the American girls, you could tell from the qualifying round that they were going to nail it!

Yes our girls were amazing!!!! I was so hoping they'd give Maroney a 10 on that vault, she so deserved it! Even in slow motion there was nothing wrong, where did they take almost 3/10 off? Oh well, they still won and so deserved it! Hope they can pull it off again in the all around and individual events

Oh yes, the Fab Five certainly lived up to their name, it was a lot of fun to watch!

Oh right, yes of course ur American!! Yes they were amazing they really deserved it. Alexandra raismans floor was amazing!! Ours did very well too just not in that league unfortunately

Well done US girls... you did brilliantly!!.... I was expecting more from the UK team but either way they're still better than me so I'm not going to judge :hehe:

My LO was getting soo excited on the mens the other evening and this evening... asking who everyone's name was and shouting "You can do it Daniel" at the telly :)

They were awesome. I thought Mckayla was going to get a perfect score but a 16.23 is pretty damn perfect I think! I heard somewhere that they don't award perfect scores anymore.

The US team were awesome. We sucked big time though :lol:

I think calling our girls rubbish is a bit harsh!! They did amazing to get into the olympics, let alone making it to the finals with the likes of the USA, China and Japan! I think I can say for myself and a lot of other ladies on here my gymnastic skills aren't a scratch on our girls, who cares if we didn't come near the top! I'm still proud!

I have to admit the USA girls' floor routines were brilliant! Gaby's (can't remember her surname) was A-MAZ-ING! It was like her legs were made of springs!!

And well tone GB boys too!!!

I can do a forwards roll my gymnastic skills are immense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back