OT deadly shooting at elementary school

greats

Mommy!
Reaction score
Trying to get LO down for a nap & the news comes on that there's been a school shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut... 18 children are dead. I'm crying my eyes out just listening to the news, all those poor children! Please pray for them :cry::cry::cry:

HOLY CRAP!! 18 children DEAD?! I saw the news about the shooting, but last I read they said no reports of children dead, only shot. That's really, really sad :'(

I'm just sitting here crying. I can't even imagine.

Rest in peace, little ones. And I hope the surviving kids manage a quick recovery, they must be going through hell. :nope:

Just now I read it on Facebook and while typing this got a ph call frm the school also abt the extra security. Can't even think of anything right now.... No words..............

Oh my goodness, after having just read this gone all goosebumpy. How awful. My thoughts are with all the poor children and family's that are involved.

xxxxx

So so sad....wot kind of a low life SADISTIC ******* will shoot Children WTF

Ugh. This is happening like 10mins from where I grew up. I'm hugging my baby tight right now... I can't even imagine how these families are feeling right now.

I just read an article tht said the shooter was a FATHER of one of the students attending the school? Wtf is wrong with people

I guess the shooter is 20 years old, he's dead & there may be a 2nd shooter that they have in custody.

I just read an article tht said the shooter was a FATHER of one of the students attending the school? Wtf is wrong with people

WTF? I seriously can't imagine what could've happened that would make a parent think they needed to do something like this at a school. For most shootings there is at least some kind of sick, twisted logic behind the gunman's actions but I can't even guess at this one. WTF :cry:

I just saw this on the news & am bawling my eyes out I cant imagine the horror for all involved... :'(

May the wee souls have no pain & rest in peace.

I can't stop crying, I may have to actually turn CNN off because I'm so overwhelmed by this news. Makes me glad I homeschool.

Im so disgusted at this, i can't even describe how sick i feel. The fact that a father could go in to a school and do this? an elementry school? 28 people dead.... Its a nightmare, its christmas in a few days, and now, there are people who will NEVER have a good christmas, and may never get over it. its sickening. Stuff like this makes me want to home school sooooo bad. I can't even understand what would make a parent do this? was their kid being bullied? clearly there has to be better things to be done.

Rest in peace, isn't even enough to say.

i can't stop thinking about this. i have a 7 year old and i have his christmas presents bought and wrapped and i am sure alot of these families are the same. it comes to something when you can't even send your child to school without having to worry about them being shot! i pray for the families that have suffered loss today, and for those poor kids that will now be devastated from things they saw today :cry:

This is nuts, you can't even send your own children to school, a place that's supposed to be one of the safest places you send them to, without the fear that they may never come home. And right before Christmas, I can't even imagine what these parents are going through learning the news. I can't stop kissing and hugging my baby.

I can't even fathom getting that phone call... poor little ones... and heartbroken for their parents.

Omg he went into a kindergarten classroom and shot every student :(

Absolutely heartbreaking! I just can't even imagine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back